Learn how leveraging C-TPAT and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework help you manage security risk and provide financial benefits for your business.
Join MCGlobalTech Wed, Dec 9, 2015 for our Security Risk Management workshops to discover best practices for compliance and security and hear from subject matter experts about processes and procedures to improve your delivery time from origin to final destination in the most secure way.
At this full day event, you will:
- Receive continuing education credits for C-TPAT
- Review C-TPAT application process and what is required
- Understand all minimum security requirements
- Gain further insight into the current hostile Cybersecurity threat landscape that exists for private commercial industries
- Understand how organizations can leverage C-TPAT certification to jump start the development of their Cybersecurity and IT Risk Management program
- Obtain a 360 degree overview of the NIST CsF and realize the vital role it is playing in the commercial market space
- Receive an onsite demo of leading industry tools that facilitate enterprise Cybersecurity and IT Risk Management implementation
- Register Now…space is limited!
9:00am – 12:00pm C-TPAT for Importers and Exporters
12:00pm – 1:00pm Lunch
1:00pm – 4:00pm Cybersecurity
Access Business Centers – 5080 Spectrum Drive. Room: Michelangelo. Addison, Texas 75001 – View Map
To reserve seating for this upcoming workshop, don’t delay Get Tickets Now.