- Virtual Security Operations Center (vSOC) – Our vSOC provides the first point of contact to handle issues, resolve problems and escalate issues that cannot immediately be resolved
- Remote Monitoring and Management – Our software agents provide more efficient 24/7 management, monitoring, and support for all client endpoints including Desktops, Laptops, and Servers.
- Patch Management – Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all available operating system patches, determine which patches are appropriate for your systems including critical and optional patches, ensure all required patches are properly installed in a timely manner.
- Device Management and Inventory – Keep track of all client devices and enable remote provisioning and configuration.
- Network Security Assessment and Forensics – Our portable risk assessment and vulnerability management tool provides full visibility of client’s network with recommendations for improving overall risk posture including full forensic intelligence for unknown file-types discovered.
- Advanced Endpoint Protection – Endpoint security combines security and endpoint management with benefits that run the gamut from preventing endpoint infections due to malware such as viruses and ransomware and to simplifying the administration of security patches, OS updates and application control.
- Internet Security Monitoring – 24/7 security monitoring of all Internet facing assets including websites, webservers, routers and firewalls for exploitable vulnerabilities, outdates software, device access misconfiguration, expired software modules and components, expired SSL certificates and other security issues.
- Remote and Local Backup (Servers) – local and cloud backup and recovery solution that solves client’ data protection problems with a customizable service that backs up data from any source and recovers to any destination and system.
- Cyber Readiness Assessment – Perform a fitness assessment to help measure your organization’s financial liability and risk exposure in the case of a security breach. This fitness assessment is performed on an annual basis (unless otherwise requested) with C-Suite level personnel or other company decision makers to determine the organization’s overall security posture and structure a plan for improvement over time. This assessment is based on the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) for industry.
- Quarterly Security Briefings – Provide real-life examples covering important topics such as mobile security, identity theft, social media, phishing and insider threat. Training is tailored to relevant job roles including system administrators and IT professionals.
Managed IT Security Service
The MCGlobalTech Managed Security Service (MSS) provides 24/7 monitoring of all end user systems (laptops, desktops, mobile devices, servers) and Internet-facing devices (routers, firewalls, webservers) for near real-time detection and response to cyber threats and vulnerabilities. Our MSS also helps small business clients meet security audit, monitoring and incident reporting compliance requirements including DFARS 7012/NIST 800-171.
Our Managed Support Service includes the following features:
All Managed Services
Managed Security Service
Our Managed Security Compliance Program (MSCP) provides full life-cycle…
Managed Compliance Service
The Managed Compliance Service (MCS) provides a thorough review of …